- Price Username Type
- 6.18 raynmakr AUTO_BID
- 6.17 winner66 BID
- 6.16 coot BID
- 6.15 chuckjc5 BID
- 6.14 raynmakr AUTO_BID
- 6.13 chuckjc5 BID
- 6.12 coot BID
- 6.11 raynmakr AUTO_BID
- 6.10 coot AUTO_BID
- 6.09 raynmakr AUTO_BID
Condition: Factory Blemish
* Mil-Spec Forged 7075-T6 Lower Receiver, Type III Class II Hard-coat anodized finish
* Mil-Spec Forged7075-T6 M-4 Upper Receiver, Type III Class II Hard-coat anodized finish
* 16” Carbine Melonited Barrel 1:7 twist. Guns may have M4 or Government profile barrel
* Chambered .223/5.56 x 45 mm NATO. All are chambered in 5.56/223, but some receiers may be marked Cal- Multi
* Weight: 6.4 lbs
* Classic lightweight base rifle built using a 16" barrel and our industry leading piston system.
* May have minor factory Blemish. Blemish will only be cosmetic.
* They are factory new guns with new gun warranty and 100% satisfaction guaranteed for fit and function.
THE ADAMS ARMS PISTON SYSTEM
* A short stroke free floating piston system.
* Is Self-Cleaning.
* Carbon and gases are expelled forward, away from operator.
* Corrosive resistant coating processes.
* Harmonics are not transferred into the barrel.
* Adjustable gas settings for various applications.
* Doesn't vent directly to atmospheric pressure; this eliminates flash signature and super sonic crack which is optimal for night vision and suppresses fire.
Caliber 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
Barrel Length 16"
Safety Manual Lever
Bud's Item Number: 411555894
All Buy Now items are subject to availability. If the item is out of stock or otherwise not available the bidder will be contacted and receive a substition or Budsgunshp.com gift credit for the amount equal to the auction item.
Please allow 7 to 10 business days for shipping.